Here's a list of new features, updates, and bug fixes that we released in November.
Features and updates we released:
- Hub deajaxification release and migration completed for all accounts.
- Added Chevrons to the left navigation menu for parent menu items, removed the open on hover effect and menus now require a click to open.
- Added permissions to allow admins control over who can access the Visitor Insights dashboard.
- Added permissions to allow admins control over who can access the Content Performance dashboard.
- Smart Filter search criteria now includes an "And" operator text to separate search conditions.
- Added a new tooltip for Thumbnail URL under metadata tab on Item page.
- The default landing page has been changed to Manage Content when logging into the platform.
- Removed in-page back button from Hubs on mobile browsers.
Bugs we fixed:
- Deleted content appeared in the "Manage Items" list when adding content to a marketing stream
- Sales Activity Dashboard was displaying wrong data on the first day of each month
- Japanese + Chinese characters not generating in the extension
- Smart Filters were not working correctly when using a "Tags do not match" as a secondary criteria
- Robots Meta Tag was placed incorrectly on a page if Canonical Meta Tag was set to enable
- Max Item Age could be set to 0 for Site Engager/Recommendation templates
- Removed featured star icon in item tile on "Set Integration Item Parameters" modal
- Form CTAs were not scrolling correctly in Internet Explorer 11
- Some users were not able to upload avatar images for their profile
- "Flipbook Settings and Options" modal glyphicons disappeared on mouse hover
- Domains could not be deleted if they were still associated with a deleted flipbook
- Some left nav menu item labels were rendered with 0 as the label text
- Automated Flipbook message link issue was displaying both http and https in the URL
- Disabling native sharing options was causing AddThis to disappear
- "Search Bar" appeared on the bottom left of a page after a refresh