Here's a list of new features, updates, and bug fixes that we released in September.
Features and updates we released:
- Marketers can now incorporate item tags into their Hub search results and surface them in their front end code. Learn more
- We have deprecated our legacy URL format. All Hubs now support custom URL paths.
- CTAs are now unlimited for Enterprise, Elite, and Exclusive pack customers. Learn More
- Update Flipbook Folder Types to support an SVG format. Learn More
Bugs we fixed:
- Resellers were receiving duplicate metric emails.
- Act-On logo was missing from the Connect modal.
- Anchor navigation was triggering a permanent loading spinner.
- Pressing "Enter" while copying a Stream caused the page to reload in the Uberflip Email Extension.
- Variation Form CTA’s button/font colour did not change in the variation.
- Metrics Email had the old Uberflip address in the footer.
- The “Embed” & “Share” icons were broken on mouseover on the “Item Edit” page.
- The URL was not changing accordingly when clicking on a Recommended Item in Embedded Hubs.
- Removed the “Delete Item” option from the item level hamburger menu in Marketing Streams.
- Page displayed double breadcrumbs when “Latest Content” was replaced by a “Marketing Stream” and “Link Content to Original Source Stream” was disabled.
- Removal of the "Email Sharing" option on the Flash Flipbook folder options page.
- On Item Management page, Items were sometimes being displayed incorrectly.
- “Share this Item” modal was displaying a “Feature” icon.
- New stream permissions: Manage page and Content page.
- A new deactivated state to Color Picker, Image Uploader, Select Dropdown, and Appearance Options for Sales/Marketing streams (Appearance Tab)
- A fix to users not being able to view or list Native and Marketing streams.
- Sales users were unable to delete their own Streams.
- “Load more” button was not working on the “Deleted items” page.
- Add credential de-authorization support to Twitter stream updates.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our Uberflip Support team at email@example.com.