Here's a list of new features, updates, and bug fixes that we released in October.
Features and updates we released:
- We've updated our left side navigation menu to expand on mouse-click, instead of auto expanding on hover.
- Due to recent Instagram API updates, we've removed Instagram from our available integrations.
- Added buttons for Linkedin, Website, and Calendly to the author profile section at the bottom of content items.
- Removed functionality from the Stream Management page that allowed sharing items via Hootsuite.
Bugs we Fixed:
- Some results were being omitted from frontend search results if the item titled included an apostrophe.
- Items were being removed from indexing, preventing them from being returned in search results.
- Custom Code order was not always being reflected correctly on the frontend.
- "Use Pardot Form Handler’ checkbox didn’t show/hide the URL field properly for Pardot CTAs.
- Marketo list selection was not always being saved when creating a Marketo CTA.
- Some users were unable to change Hub Home Page to a Marketing Stream.
- Hub Appearance changes were delayed before appearing on Frontend.
- Content Performance Dashboard returned `No Data Available` error when trying to view the `Last Month` tab.
- Videos exited fullscreen mode in the Safari browser.
- Eloqua key not always generated correctly when trying to connect to Uberflip.
- Stream Appearance tab appeared empty due to permission check error.
- Brightcove videos lost sound after multiple views in a single session.
- AddThis widget not showing up on hub if native sharing options were disabled.
- Sales Activity Dashboard data generation not completed on some days.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our Uberflip Support team at email@example.com.