You can change the highlight style, hovertip and link target of ALL the links in a Flipbook in one step by using the Batch Update Existing Links power tool.
Access the Batch Update Tool
From your Manage Flipbooks screen, click on a Flipbook. From there, look under Flipbook Options > Enhance to find the Batch Update Links option.
Once you are at the Batch update tool you can do the following (refer to screenshot below):
(1) Choose the Folder and Flipbook
- These should contain the links you want to change.
(2) Find Link Style
- Choose the link style from the dropdown menu that you want the tool to find and replace with another style OR change its Hovertip.
- If you want to change ALL link styles OR Hovertips, choose "All".
- Link Style currently only applies to Desktop platform.
(3) Find Link Target
- Choose the link target type from the dropdown menu that you want the tool to find and replace with another link target type.
- If you want to change ALL link target types, choose "All".
- Note: If you choose a new Target of iFrame Popup, you'll be required to provide the Width and Height parameters in pixels.
(4) Find Link Type
- You must choose one of EXTERNAL (websites/emails) OR INTERNAL (page links) to batch update. You can only batch update one type at a time.
(5) Replace with Link Style
- Choose the link style you want your links to use after the change.
- Leave the choice blank (- select -) if you don't want to change the link style.
- Note: Link Style currently only applies to Desktop platform.
(6) Replace with Link Target
- Choose the link target type you would like to change your existing links to use instead.
(7) Overwrite Hovertip
- Enter a value for the hovertip that will replace ALL existing hovertips for the "find" link style you chose in 2 above.
- Leave this field blank if you only want to change the link style and keep the existing hovertips the same.
- You can also enter a space character (" ") if you don't want any hovertip to display.
- Hovertips currently only apply to Desktop platform.
(8) Append to Destination
- You can choose to append a string to all of your links, which is good for appending campaign query strings and special tracking information to your external links for example.
(9) Click Submit.
- That's it!