We've updated our Oracle Eloqua integration to remove the need for a GUID field on every Form you want to use in your Hub. Today, all you need to do is create a single Web Data Lookup in Eloqua once and all forms can integrate seamlessly with Uberflip without the need to add an extra GUID field!
NOTE: If you are interested in this feature, please contact email@example.com. Also, please note that once you save the 'Data Lookup Key' in Uberflip, you will not be able to go back to the old method of GUID tracking through a form.
Here are the basic steps:
(1) Create a New Web Data Lookup in Oracle Eloqua
2. Choose 'Visitors' as the Data Lookup type + create a new Profile for the Data Fields Returned (OR use an existing Profile)
3. Add a Heading and the Email Address Profile Field to your Profile View
- Profile must include at least one heading and email address at minimum
4. Copy the Data Lookup Key which can be pasted into the Uberflip Oracle Eloqua Integration page
That's it! Hit the blue 'Save' and you're all done.
NOTE: your Eloqua account will need to have API access enabled to setup the integration. If you are unable to integrate your Eloqua account, you can check with Oracle Eloqua to make sure you have API access enabled.