Another great way to promote your Flipbooks/Folders is visually through a linkable cover thumbnail image.
Access the Tool at Flipbook Level
- Go to the Flipbooks screen, then click on mini-thumbnail cover image in your list to bring up the Flipbook Settings & Options window.
- In the Flipbook Options>Promote column click Embed Cover & Link (see image below), and you'll see the configure screen popup
Access the Tool at Folder Level (Link to your Latest Flipbook)
- Click on the Promote dropdown menu in the Folder Options and select "Link with cover"
- The configure screen popup will appear and you can set up your linkable image
A popup window will appear where you can (refer to the image below):
- Choose the size of the image you want to use for the Flipbook link by selected width in pixels
- See a real size preview of how the linkable image will be displayed and behave
- Copy the auto-generated embeddable code from the text box using your mouse, then paste the code in your website or blog
- Click the "finished" button or the 'x' in the top right-hand corner to close the window and get back to the Folders/Flipbooks
- Click the 'x' at the top right-hand corner to cancel out of the configure screen
Flipbooks - Cover thumbnail link option screen
Folder - Cover thumbnail link option screen