The Folders & Flipbooks Management section of your account is where you will be able to manage your Flipbooks and their Folders.
Follow the steps below to get to the Folders & Flipbooks Management section:
Step 1 - Access Flipbook Management Screen
Click on the Flipbooks > Manage Flipbooks in the horizontal menu bar.
Step 2 - Select Folder to Manage
If you only have one Folder, you will be taken directly to the Folder view screen (see Step 3 below). Otherwise you will need to select the Folder you want to manage from the drop down menu.
Step 3 - Access Management Tools
Now you are at the Folder & Flipbooks Management section where you can access many different tools to manage to your Folders and Flipbooks.
Refer to the screenshot below and the corresponding numbers to:
- Upload new Flipbook (two spots to access);
- Edit your Folder;
- Read your Flipbook through the Folder Link which will load the latest publication based on pub date;
- Access Promote tools such as the Folder link URL/cover thumbnail image, the embedded bookshelf code OR Mini Flipbook Folder embed code;
- View all of your uploaded Flipbooks in the Flipbooks pane;
- You can choose to sort your Flipbooks by ID, Name, Publish Date, Created Date, or Status;
- Delete your Folder. In order to delete a Folder, you must first delete ALL Flipbooks;
- Folder Completion Bar - What else needs to be done to complete the Folder; and
- Select the Folder you wish to manage.