To integrate your Google Analytics account with your Uberflip Hub and Flipbooks, all you need to get started is a Google Analytics Web Property ID (UA code), which you can generate from inside your Google Analytics account.
Though it's possible to use the same UA code for your website and your Hub, as a best practice we recommend that you create a new Web Property ID (UA Code) just for your Uberflip Content. This will allow you to easily separate your website performance from your Hub performance when reporting.
Access Google Analytics Integration Point
(1) Click on the person icon in the top right of screen and click on visit "My Account" section;
(2) Click on Integrations > Connected Services in the left side menu;
(3) Click on Connect button in Marketing Software > Google Analytics which will display a popup window that will ask for information specific to your Google Analytics account;
(4) Paste only the UA code into the Google Analytics Web Property ID field; and
(5) Click the Save button and data should start flowing from your Flipbooks/Hubs activity to your Google Analytics account within 12-48 hours.
You can always come back to this point to edit your Google Analytics UA code or disconnect the integration entirely in the future.
Finding your Google Analytics Web Property ID (UA Code)
The first step, if you do not already have an Analytics account, is to create one. Click here to head over to Google to find out more information about Google Analytics and how to get started.
Your next step is to create a Web Property ID (UA Code) just for your Uberflip Content. This will allow you to easily separate your website performance from your Hub performance when reporting.
When you need to enter in a URL/Website Address, you can enter the Address of your Hub, or the base domain for your Flipbook URLs without the Flipbook/Folder ID info. If using a co-branded domain, use username.uberfip.com (substitute your username) OR if using a custom domain, use that (eg digital.yourdomain.com).
Once you create your Web Property (UA Code), copy & paste the value into the Property ID in field within your Uberflip Account Settings > Integrations> Google Analytics and click Connect.
That's it! You've integrated Google Analytics with your Hub and Flipbooks.