Logged into your Master Account, click on the Flipbooks button in the Master horizontal menu bar at the top of your screen to see ALL Flipbooks under all of your Sub-Accounts .
In addition to sorting all Sub-Accounts Flipbooks by ID, Pub Date, Created Date and Status, you can (refer to screenshot above)
(1) Search Your List of Flipbooks
- This is useful if you have a large list of Flipbooks. Just enter the search term and click the Search button.
- To view ALL Flipbooks, just click search with an empty text box OR click the Flipbooks button in the Master horizontal menu again.
- Each Flipbook entry includes information such as Flipbook ID, Pub Date (date the Flipbook went live), Created Date (date that the Flipbook was uploaded), and Status (Active, Disabled and Future Pub).
(2) Choose Number of Results Per Page
- Paginate your results list with views of 10, 25, 50 or 100 Flipbook per page.
(3) Access the Folder of Each Flipbook in the List
- In the Folder column you will see the list of the Folder associated with the Flipbook.
- Click on the Folder in this column to get to the Flipbooks screen where you can view, edit and manage that Folder and all of its Flipbooks.
(4) Access the Flipbook
- Click on the Flipbook name link and you will be taken to the Folder screen with the Flipbook list filtered to show only that specific Flipbook ID.
- You can then manage that Flipbook as needed (access Metrics, grab embed codes, enhance pages, override Folder settings, etc.)
(5) Sub-Account Owner of That Flipbook
- Click on the Sub-Account link to access the Manage User Account screen for that Flipbook's parent Sub-Account.
(6) Quick Access Tools for Each Flipbook
- Download the PDF for that Flipbook (Adobe PDF icon): Download and save the PDF for that Flipbook to your harddrive. The PDF will reflect any page replacements made for that Flipbook since creation.
- Access page editor for that Flipbook (paintbrush and palette icon): Enhance the pages of the Flipbook through this direct access to the page editor, with the focus already placed on that Flipbook
- Reprocess Components of the Flipbook (see this article)
- Read Flipbook (Open Book icon): Preview the Flipbook in the Flipbook reader to see the end-user experience.