Here at Uberflip, we know that enhancing your Flipbooks with links and rich media can really help with getting your readers engaged with your white papers, eBooks, infographics, and magazines.
All the tools you need to easily format, edit, and enhance the pages of your Flipbooks can be found in the Flipbooks Page Editor.
Accessing the Page Editor
From the Main Flipbooks page, just click on the cover thumbnail of any Flipbook to bring up the Flipbook Settings & Options window.
Click on the blue Load in Page Editor button in the Flipbook Options popup to load up your Flipbook in the Page Editor.
What Page Editor Mode Looks Like:
Page Editor Tools
From here you can choose the Page Editor tools you need. You'll find these options as icons along the top right side of your Page Editor view.
- Link Tool: Embed hyperlinks in the Flipbook to link to other pages of the Flipbook or 3rd part websites;
- Page Widget Tool: Overlay externally hosted content such as YouTube, Vimeo, Vidyard, and Wistia videos, SoundCloud audio files, Flickr slideshows, and more;
- Table of Contents Tool: Edit your article lists for view in the Flipbook TOC drop down;
- Tab Tool: Add tabs to the side of your pages for quick access to sections of your publication (think directories) (This is a Pro pack feature); and
- Text Tool: Update the searchable text content of your pages.