You can create a list that can allow users to quickly navigate to the pages where your advertisers are listed.
To create an advertiser list by going to the page editor.
To access your Page Editor, select a Flipbook from the 'Manage Folders & Flipbooks' (1), then select the folder you wish to use (2) and finally select the Flipbook you want to add this index to (3).
ACCESS THE ADVERTISER INDEX CREATION TOOL
Click on the tab with the megaphone icon to come to the Advertiser List creation tool and you can: (refer to Page Editor - Advertiser Index - Add New/Edit Existing Screenshot below)
- Add a new advertiser index entry by clicking on "add new" button
- View and manage your existing entries in the advertiser index by clicking on the pencil icon to edit (see the section below) or clicking on the trashcan icon to delete the entry
Page Editor - Advertiser Index - Add New/Edit Existing Screenshot
ADD NEW/EDIT ADVERTISER INDEX ENTRIES
Once at the add new/edit entry screen you'll need to (refer to Page Editor - Advertiser Index Add new/Edit Entry Screenshot below):
- Enter the title/label for the advertiser index entry
- Choose the page to which the entry should take the user. You can choose by navigating forward and backward using the arrows OR choose the page directly from the dropdown menu. You can refer to a thumbnail preview of the page to make sure you have chosen the correct destination.
- Click "save ad" button to add the entry to your advertiser index OR click "cancel" if you don't want to save the entry.
Page Editor - Advertiser Index Add new/Edit Entry Screenshot
The advertiser index can be accessed by the end user through the TOC button then the little TV icon
Click on the TV icon and users will see the list of entries. Hover the mouse of each entry and a thumbnail preview will pop out on the left of the window
You don't have to limit this tool to advertisers only. You can also create a list to link to other points of interest in your publication!